[Ottawa_users] Ottawa_users Digest, Vol 87, Issue 2 - Geocaching

Javed Syed motivism at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 14:34:17 PDT 2014

I will Chair the Meeting and discuss Geocaching tonight. - Javed

 Subject: Ottawa_users Digest, Vol 87, Issue 2
 To: ottawa_users at lists.osgeo.org

 Send Ottawa_users mailing list
 submissions to
     ottawa_users at lists.osgeo.org

     http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/ottawa_users
 or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help'
     ottawa_users-request at lists.osgeo.org

     ottawa_users-owner at lists.osgeo.org

 When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more
 specific
 than "Re: Contents of Ottawa_users digest..."

 Today's Topics:

    1. Meeting OSGeo June 19 (Fabien Ancelin)
    2. Re: Meeting OSGeo June 19 (richard
 burcher)

 Message: 1