[Ottawa_users] Geocaching

Julien Lamarche julien.lamarche at gmail.com
Thu May 1 20:46:15 PDT 2014

Le 1 mai 2014 21:24, "Fabien Ancelin" <fabien.ancelin at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hell Julien,
>
> Thanks for the feedback. That are actually some things I would be really
interested in :
> Where did you do that?

Arround old Ottawa South.  Started on bank and made our way to Bronson,
finding caches allong the way.

> What was the time format?

A few hours. Sorry I don't remember more precisely.  It started at 10.
http://www.meetup.com/ottawa-geek-social-club/events/30552381/

> What aspect did people enjoy the most?

The location was accessible to non-car owners.  Good gender ratio, nice
weather, starting at the Café allowed people to chit chat.

> What do you think could have been improved

There had been some confusion arround the meeting spot.  I had mixed up
Bridgeheads franchises.

> Would you be interested in being part of that party? We were thinking
about doing that in June.

I can't say that I would be super inclined but if time and date fits with
schedule I would go.  First two weekends of June are already booked.