[Ottawa_users] GIS / PHP Developer

Julien Lamarche julien.lamarche at gmail.com
Thu May 15 06:45:10 PDT 2014

Remote, part-time but temporary as well, though they mention "We are
looking for a long term relationship".

http://geographicresearch.theresumator.com/apply/Sh2rNQ/PHP-Developer-Telecommute.html?source=flexjobs

Geographic Research, Inc. is seeking a PHP and SQL expert to create
data processing scripts. We receive large CSV data tables from
different sources, and we need to take the raw data that we receive
and translate it in to a common format and layout. Since we receive
the same data each year we need to create a reusable translation
script for each data set.

This is a part-time, 15 to 20 hour per week, 2 month contract position
for freelancers located in the United States or Canada. Candidates
must be available during normal business hours, so please do not apply
if you have a full-time job. We are looking for a long term
relationship with a talented, hard-working individual as we will have
additional, similar work several times per year.