[Ottawa_users] Only two weeks before Envision Geomatics

Fabien Ancelin fabien.ancelin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 05:15:18 PST 2014

Hi all,

Those are the items to be confirmed before the conference:

@Javed: will you have a laptop with an image of OSGeo live DVD. I just
realized that your emails were directed in my SPAM box in gmail so I had
missed a couple of your emails, but nothing pertaining to the live Dvd.

@Saeid: will you be volunteering. In that case please review where I
assigned you on the wiki linked below.

For all volunteers, review the wiki:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/VG2014_OSGeo_LocationTech#Material

It is very important to notice that there are only two passes for OSGeo and
that we need to make sure they are always passed around, otherwise the
volunteers after you won't be able to get in.

   - For  Wednesday: Javed and I will be there during the morning. It is my
   understanding that both you Zak and Scott will have your own pass. So at
   the end of Wednesday morning, I will entrust Javed with both pass.
   - For Thursday: Javed will come in the afternoon and will have the pass.
   He will hand one over to Regie.

I will start a separate email thread where all the volunteer can share
their phone number. Since the content of the mailing list is accessible to
anyone, this is not the right place to do that.

Cheers,

I hope to see a lot of you in the next two days. I will be at Brise Glace
and the networking event on Wednesday too.