[Ottawa_users] Meetup - November 20

Fabien Ancelin fabien.ancelin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 17:42:59 PST 2014

Hi all,

In addition to the GIS Day this week, we have our monthly meetup. I thought
we could share the experiences of GIS Day and Vision Geomatics.

I would like to hear about everyone's favorite presentation and moments. I
know November has been really crazy for a lot of us, but I think it is
really important to close the month with as many people as we can. If we
don't communicate around those kinds of events, then when will we?

@Zak, Scott, Javed, Andrew? Can I count on you for envision geomatics?
@Richard, @Andrew? What about the event organized by location tech at
Carleton? Are you up for sharing your favourite presentation?

As usual, our monthly meetup is scheduled at 6:00 PM (on Nov 20th) at the
Fox and Feathers. Reservation will be under may name and/or OSGeo.

Cheers,

*Fabien*