[Ottawa_users] Ottawa_users Digest, Vol 92, Issue 17

Javed Syed motivism at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 09:25:00 PST 2014

Fabien, please reconsider your resignation till the January 2015 - Javed

 Subject: Ottawa_users Digest, Vol 92, Issue 17
 To: ottawa_users at lists.osgeo.org

 Send Ottawa_users mailing list
 submissions to
     ottawa_users at lists.osgeo.org

     http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/ottawa_users
 or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help'
     ottawa_users-request at lists.osgeo.org

     ottawa_users-owner at lists.osgeo.org

 When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more
 specific
 than "Re: Contents of Ottawa_users digest..."

 Today's Topics:

    1. (no subject) (Fabien Ancelin)
    2. Resigning from OSGeo Ottawa co-chair
 position (Fabien Ancelin)