[Ottawa_users] Only two weeks before Envision Geomatics

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Oct 30 07:16:21 PDT 2014

The "(conference block)" lines in the both schedule mean that there are
conferences during that time, so there will still be some people going
around the exhibit hall, but most people will be in the conference rooms
and the booths won't be as busy as during the breaks or dedicated
exhibit hall hours. It would still be nice to have someone at the booth
during those 'conference block' periods, but that's not as critical.

Thanks to all for your help with this.

Daniel

On 14-10-30 10:02 AM, Regie Alam wrote:
> What does 'conference block' mean? I can be at the OSGEO booth for 3:30
> to 4:30 on Thursday, 13 November.
>
> Regie
>

> On Wednesday, October 29, 2014, Daniel Morissette
> <dmorissette at mapgears.com <mailto:dmorissette at mapgears.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Everyone,
>
>     Only two weeks before Envision Geomatics, with 2 days of free and
>     open source geomatics fun brought to you by OSGeo-Ottawa,
>     OSGeo-Quebec and LocationTech, which will take place Nov 12-13 at
>     the "Palais des Congrès" in Gatineau.
>
>     If you haven't registered yet, then do it now at:
>
>     http://2014.visiongeomatique.__com/en/register/
>     <http://2014.visiongeomatique.com/en/register/>
>
>     The program which contains a mix of talks in English and French is
>     available online at:
>
>     http://2014.visiongeomatique.__com/en/#programmation
>     <http://2014.visiongeomatique.com/en/#programmation>
>
>     And for those who may be scared of traveling to Gatineau ;-) the
>     venue is a just few steps from Ottawa, right across the river from
>     Parliament Hill, on Laurier Street, next to Place du Portage... so
>     it's very easy to get to from Ottawa.
>
>     And finally, for those already familiar with OSGeo and LocationTech
>     who would like to get involved and volunteer a few hours, you can do
>     so by signing up for the OSGeo/LocationTech booth, or moderating a
>     few talks in the OSGeo/LocationTech room. Either contact me or
>     Fabien directly, or sign up yourself in the wiki at:
>
>     http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/__VG2014_OSGeo_LocationTech
>     <http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/VG2014_OSGeo_LocationTech>
>
>     Thanks and looking forward to seeing you there!
>
>     --
>     Daniel Morissette
>     T: +1 418-696-5056 #201
>     http://www.mapgears.com/
>     Provider of Professional MapServer Support since 2000

Daniel Morissette
T: +1 418-696-5056 #201
http://www.mapgears.com/