[Ottawa_users] Only two weeks before Envision Geomatics

Fabien Ancelin fabien.ancelin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 19:44:57 PDT 2014

Glad to see so much activity.

@Regie: Daniel answered your question before me, so I don't have anything
to add to answer your question :)

Additional piece of information. OSGeo Ottawa will have two passes for
EnvisionGeomatics. Thanks to Daniel and Karine, so pass will be nameless,
which means two things:

   - Each volunteer from OSGeo Ottawa can use one of those pass, they are
   not tied to a particular name.
   - We can only have two volunteers representing OSGeo at the same pass.

@Javed, as a speaker, will you have your own pass for the day of you
presentation or will you be using one of the OSGeo pass?
@Saeid: the more, the merrier. Will you have your own pass? If not I'll do
my best to give you half a day if we have an opening. Check the proposal
below.

@Scott Mitchell- So you will help Wednesday and Thursday afternoon ?

@All: here is a proposed list, let me know if anyone want to jump in. This
is simply a proposal. I need every name I wrote below to confirm they are
fine with that schedule.

   - Wed Nov 12, 2014
      - 7:45 - 10:00: Andrew, Fabien
      - 10:00 - 12:00: (conference block)