[Ottawa_users] OSGeo Ottawa April Meet Up

Jerome St-Louis jerstlouis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 18:53:53 PDT 2015

Good evening / good day everyone,

Please join us this coming Thursday, April 16 at 7 pm at the Fox & Feather
for our monthly meet-up.

I will be doing a presentation of the latest capabilities of the GIS
software we are developing, as well as a short introduction to the eC
programming language ( http://ec-lang.org ) and Ecere cross-platform SDK
(letting you write an application once and have it run on multiple
platforms including Windows, Linux, Android).

Eyasu will also be giving a talk on setting up a map server with QGIS.

Please RSVP as soon as possible, before Wednesday if possible; if enough
people are showing up we will try to book the room like last month.

See you on Thursday.

All the best,

Jerome