[Ottawa_users] Ottawa Geo Holiday Party Next Thursday (Dec 17) @ F&F

Jérôme St-Louis jerstlouis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 08:39:09 PST 2015

Good day everyone,

Please join us this Thursday, December 17th, 7:00PM at the Fox & Feather
to celebrate the holidays and everything we've achieved in 2015.

This month's event will not only be our usual OSGeo Ottawa meet-up, but
is being organized as an all inclusive Ottawa Geo Holiday Party and will
include people from many geospatial technology oriented communities,
including LocationTech and OpenStreetMap Ottawa.

Please make sure you RVSP by obtaining free tickets from this Eventbrite
page:

https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/ottawa-geo-holiday-party-tickets-19828516627

There may be some short talks. I hope to give a quick demo of the latest
GNOSIS capabilities we've been developing, specifically in terms of
OpenStreetMap support.

There will be plenty of good food & drinks.

The yearly OSGeo Ottawa Award of FOSS Excellence may also be awarded at
this event.

Looking forward to get this year's holiday celebrations started with you
next week.

-Jerome