[Ottawa_users] June Monthly Meet Up: FOSS4G Ottawa Bid

Jerome St-Louis jerstlouis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 08:41:52 PDT 2015

Hi folks,

We are meeting this Thursday, June 18 @ the Fox & Feather at the usual 7:00
PM time.

For this month we had talked about looking into the possibility of bidding
for hosting FOSS4G in Ottawa.
A few of us can bring a laptop and we can connect to the F&F Wi-Fi to look
at the process, whether there are already bids for the coming years, and
start putting a proposal together.

I also hope to have a couple new features to demo to you guys in our
product, but that should only take up 15 minutes at most.

Please RSVP to get an idea of how many are coming for the reservation.

Good news: my presentation was selected for FOSS4G Seoul! Thanks again for
the support.

Have a great week and see you on Thursday!

Jerome