[Ottawa_users] OSGeo Ottawa MeetUp - QGIS Server @ Fox & Feather Thursday, May 21

Jerome St-Louis jerstlouis at gmail.com
Wed May 20 14:48:52 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Sorry for the late e-mail. Please join us tomorrow (Thursday, May 21) at
the Fox & Feather for our monthly meet-up and for a presentation on QGIS
Server by Eyasu:

*The presentation will demonstrate how a QGIS desktop project can be
published in to QGIS server and QGIS web client on Ubuntu server. The most
interesting feature of this demo is to show how you can re-use existing
QGIS desktop project configuration (metadata, layer set, symbology, map
extents, labeling and coordinate system definitions)  for a web and web
services (WMS or WFS) on a browser. *

So far myself, Javed, Eyasu, Paul and Fabien have confirmed.
Please let us know if you're coming as well I will call the pub to make a
reservation.

Thanks,

Jerome