[Ottawa_users] OSGeo Ottawa September Meet-Up

Jérôme St-Louis jerstlouis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 14:52:09 PDT 2015

Hi folks,

A reminder that we'll be having our monthly meet-up at the Fox & Feather
this Thursday the 15th, at 7 PM.

Please RSVP as I will call to make a reservation if many people are
planning to come.

We will be talking about our experience in FOSS4G Seoul, our bid for
FOSS4G 2017 which is due next week, and the ICCASU 2015
<http://chinaeam.uottawa.ca/ICCASU/> conference that we will be
participating in this month at the University of Ottawa.

I would also be happy to show you our latest progress with
GNOSIS/Ecere/eC including support to deploy as web applications.

Cheers and see you all on Thursday!

-Jerome