[Ottawa_users] April Meetup - Fabien presenting on Voronoi Cell generation

Jérôme St-Louis jerstlouis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 17:31:39 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

Please join us tomorrow, Thursday 20, at the Fox & Feather for our April
meet up at 7:00 PM.

Fabien will be giving a talk about Voronoi cell generation, using both
line and points as input.
He will be presenting 2 open-source libraries, one being his C# wrapper,
SharpBoostVoronoi, and the other being PyVoronoi developed by Voxel8.
He recently contributed new support for lines as input.

Please let me know if you plan to attend so we can make reservations.

See you all tomorrow!

-Jerome