[Ottawa_users] [Local-chapters] press release for FOSS4G early bird registration

Jérôme St-Louis jerstlouis at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 09:10:21 PDT 2016

Subject:
[Local-chapters] press release for FOSS4G early bird registration
From:
"Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting OSGeo.nl" <gert-jan at osgeo.nl>
Date:

To:
"'local-chapters'" <local-chapters at lists.osgeo.org>

Hello local chapter,

AS you all probably know the registration for FOSS4G 2016 is now open.

In our SVN repository you can find a press for this:

(https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/2016/marketing/press_releases/PM_EarlyBird.odt)

I'd like to encourage you to use this message (or your own translation,
or something similar) to spread this news through the website of your
local chapter, or any other channel that might distribute it.

Thanks in advance / muchos gracias / vielen dank / merci beaucoup / etc.

On behalf of the FOSS4G-LOC,

Gert-Jan van der Weijden