[Ottawa_users] Holiday Events

Jérôme St-Louis jerstlouis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 10:10:59 PST 2016

Hi everyone,

Here's the rundown of all the exciting December holiday Geospatial
events, starting with tomorrow night at the Happy Goat with the
OSM-Ottawa folks:

Thursday, December 8 -- 6:00 PM @ Happy Goat -- OpenStreetMap Holiday
Special

Wednesday, December 14 -- 6:30 PM @ James Street Pub -- CRSS &
GoGeomatics Holiday Special

Thursday, December 15 -- 7:00 PM @ Fox & Feather -- Ottawa OSGeo Holiday
Special

Thursday, December 22 -- 6:30 PM @ OpenConcept -- eC Language Meetup --
Porting Ecere to Tizen OS to run eC apps on smartwatches (Santa got me a
Samsung Gear S3 for Christmas!)
    (awaiting confirmation of host availability, we'll meet somewhere
walking distance otherwise -- e.g. Shanghai or Umi Cafe or Bridgehead on
Preston)
    NOTE: We talked about moving the eC meetup from 4th Thursday of the
month to 2nd Thursday of the month to avoid Python meetup conflict, but
we'll wait until January or February to avoid room conflicts

Hoping to see you all at some or all of these events!

Enjoy the holidays and best wishes.

-Jerome