[Ottawa_users] Proposal - nominate Jerome for OSGEO Charter membership

Regie Alam regie.alam at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 09:09:27 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

   Based on streams from the OSGEO mailing lists it seems that nomination
for OSGEO charter membership is on for this year. This is confirmed by the
following webpage:

          http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Election_2016

   I would like to propose that the Ottawa Chapter support the nomination
of Jerome St-Louis. As we all know Jerome has been very active in our local
community and has been very instrumental in our efforts to host the FOSS4G
conference 2017 here in Ottawa. Although unsuccessful, we did send out a
worthy bid proposal package.

   Please let me know if people are in support of this proposal. It will be
great to have an active member of our local group represent us in the wider
world of OSGEO.

Best Regards,
Regie