[Ottawa_users] Geomatique 2016; eC Geospatial Meetup on the 27th

Jérôme St-Louis jerstlouis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 14:50:12 PDT 2016

Greetings everyone,

Next week I will be at Géomatique 2016 ( www.geomatique2016.com ) on the
19-20 in Montréal to demo and present GNOSIS, so I will not be able to
join the monthly October meetup at the Fox & Feather.
If anyone is interested to help me man the booth there I have an extra
complete pass for the 2 days.

To make up for it I will be doing a GNOSIS geospatial special for our eC
meetup on the following Thursday (October 27).
We will be meeting again at OpenConcept at 6:30 and we might order or
bring some food.
Hopefully we have some exciting stuff to show and we can do a little bit
of geospatial eC coding.

Looking forward to see some of you there!

Apologies to the many people receiving those notices in many different ways.

Best regards,

-Jerome