[Ottawa_users] Auto-discard notification

Jérôme St-Louis jerstlouis at gmail.com
Tue May 23 10:16:40 PDT 2017

Denis,

Web Assembly is for everyone, including JavaScript people!
It will make JavaScript apps faster to load by the browser already
fetching them pre-parsed & optimized.
It's a language agnostic approach to doing online apps...
It will also let JavaScript programs interface with other languages.
The only thing wrong with WebAssembly is that it appeared two decades
too late!

Check this out:
https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2017/05/abridged-cartoon-introduction-webassembly/

" as fast as any other language (to a limit)." -- that's both
contradictory and false :) But I don't want to throw fuel on the fire ;)

P.S. Denis you should register on the Ottawa OSGeo mailing list so that
you e-mails don't bounce:

-Jerome