[Ottawa_users] OSGeo Ottawa September Meeting

Jérôme St-Louis jerstlouis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 18:35:37 PDT 2017

Dear OSGeo Ottawa community,

Our September meeting is coming up next Thursday, 7:00 PM at the Fox &
Feather as usual.

Sorry I haven't been able to make the last meeting, we've been swamped
with work. I will definitely be there this week and I would like to give
you guys a presentation of extensions we are proposing to the WFS and
GML standards to make it possible to have high performance tiled vector
features, and for which we have implemented support for in Ecere's
GNOSIS map server.

Hoping to see you there. Please let me know if you're coming, as if
there are enough people showing up it would be more convenient to book
the room upstairs with the TV for the presentation.

Best regards,

-Jerome