[Ottawa_users] August Meetup: AGM Update about Ottawa local chapter for FOSS4G

Jérôme St-Louis jerstlouis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 09:41:18 PDT 2018

Dear OS Geo Ottawa community,

Please join us tonight (Thursday) at the Fox & Feather @ 7:00 for our
monthly meetup.

In a couple weeks, I will be giving a short presentation (1-2 min) about
what our OS Geo Ottawa Local Chapter has been up to at the Annual
General Meeting hosted during FOSS4G in Dar-es-Salam.

Please come and give me some ideas about what I should say!

Nothing else is planned so if you want to present something or have some
interesting things to discuss please come forward!

Looking forward to see you guys tonight.

Best regards,

-Jerome