[Ottawa_users] Thursday: Geospatial Virtual Reality at the Fox & Feather

Jérôme St-Louis jerstlouis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 14:37:42 PDT 2018

Dear OSGeo Ottawa,

Please join us this coming Thursday March 15 at the Fox & Feather for
our monthly meet-up.

If there is interest, I would like to demo the latest progress in
putting together a Virtual Reality demo of GNOSIS that was demoed at
PDAC and request further feedback for improvements (the Free and Open
Source Ecere SDK can now be used to build VR applications). Those who
dare should be able to try on the headset and explore the world in VR.
RSVP so we can book the room with the TV.

Best regards,

-Jerome