[Ottawa_users] September monthly meet-up at Fox & Feather

Els Aelvoet els.aelvoet at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 11:47:03 PDT 2018

I can’t make it either unfortunately, I have friends visiting from Belgium that arrive tonight.
I vote pro for Paul as co-chair. If I would know a couple days more upfront if the meet-up is happening it would be easier to fit in definitely.
On the other hand, I didn’t make it out anymore either the last couple of months but as of next month my schedule looks more quiet again 👌