[Ottawa_users] Local Chapter update at the AGM

Jérôme St-Louis jerstlouis at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 10:20:48 PDT 2019

Hello from Romania!

See e-mail below from Astrid. Stefan & Regie do you want to contribute
content to a slide to talk about our workshop at GeoIgnite?
Or just some text that I could include.

I could present it at the AGM on Friday.

Best regards,

-Jerome

To:
OSGeo Local Chapters <local-chapters at lists.osgeo.org>

Hello to all Local Chapters all over the world,

FOSS4G and our Annual General Meeting is coming closer and we would like
to ask you to update the AGM Document and tell us about your Local
Chapter activities.

It would be great if you can present the slide at the AGM on Friday 30.
August 2019 in Bucharest.

Read more at
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/2019-July/038442.html

See you in Bucharest

Astrid
[Local-chapters] OSGeo Local Chapoters please get ready for the AGM
From:
"Astrid Emde (OSGeo)" <astrid_emde at osgeo.org>
Date:
8/24/19, 11:48 AM

ForwardedMessage.eml

[Local-chapters] OSGeo Local Chapoters please get ready for the AGM
Hello to all Local Chapters all over the world,

FOSS4G and our Annual General Meeting is coming closer and we would like
to ask you to update the AGM Document and tell us about your Local
Chapter activities.

It would be great if you can present the slide at the AGM on Friday 30.
August 2019 in Bucharest.

Read more at
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/2019-July/038442.html

See you in Bucharest