[Ottawa_users] July meeting at the Fox & Feather

Jérôme St-Louis jerstlouis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 19:11:26 PDT 2019

Dear OSGeo Ottawa community,

Please join us tomorrow (Thursday, July 18) at the Fox & Feather around
7:00 PM for our monthly gathering.

Topics will include feedback from the recent OSGeo Ottawa workshop
organized as part of the GeoIgnite conference and discussing whether we
should establish a legal entity to facilitate receiving funds and
increase our capabilities to organize future similar events.

Other things I would be happy to discuss: the outcomes of the recent OGC
API hackathon in London, OGC TC in Leuven, Belgium and the upcoming
FOSSCON in Philadelphia, FOSS4G in Romania, OGC TC in Banff, as well as
give you some insights on some of the cool projects we have been working on.

Looking forward to see you there!

Cheers,

-Jerome