[Ottawa_users] Virtual Meet up this coming Thursday, April 15th?

Fabien Ancelin fabien.ancelin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 17:12:57 PDT 2021

I might be up for that.

Some of my past work has let me to work with Plus Codes, and develop an
Open Source tool for ArcGIS using some Open Source library. I would be
happy to talk about that if people are interested.

No worry for the radio silence, emails and conference has taken over since
the beginning of the pandemic. It will still be nice to see everyone. I
might have an additional virtual guest to bring. Are you ok if I share the
link with that person?

Cheers,

*Fabien*