[owslibjs] [OSGeo-Announce] FOSS4G update: additional activities - Volcanoes, Megafauna, Sprinting, Hieroglyphics and Beer, oh my!

Daniel Nüst d.nuest at 52north.org
Mon Aug 11 00:27:10 PDT 2014

Hi all,

since the name is set and the repository exists - what are the next
steps? Should we have a telco [1] ?

Also, is somebody attending the Js.Geo event at FOSS4G? This woudl be a
great venue to present and discuss our new activity.

Best regards,
Daniel

[1] I can offer to host a GoToMeeting conference.

--
Daniel Nüst
52°North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH
E-Mail: d.nuest at 52north.org
Fon: +49-(0)-251–396371-36
Fax: +49-(0)-251–396371-11

http://52north.org/
Twitter: @FiveTwoN

General Managers: Dr. Albert Remke, Dr. Andreas Wytzisk
Local Court Muenster HRB 10849