[owslibjs] project infrastructure

Daniel Nüst d.nuest at 52north.org
Wed Jul 30 01:00:36 PDT 2014

Hi Tom,

thanks for pushing this along.

As with respect to the name I like the ".js" version [1], seems to be
relatively common.

Do we need the "lib" part? Simply ows.js
(https://github.com/OSGeo/ows.js) could also work.

/Daniel

[1] https://github.com/search?q=.js&ref=cmdform

Am 30.07.2014 um 07:56 schrieb Marc Jansen:
> Hey Tom,
>
> that sounds great. I'd go for https://github.com/OSGeo/owslib.js, but
> can live with any other name.
>
> Good this gets started!
>
> Best,
> Marc
>

> On 30.07.2014 00:37, Tom Kralidis wrote:
>> I propose putting owslibjs under the OSGeo GitHub organization (i.e.
>> https://github.com/OSGeo/owslibjs.
>>
>> Objections/comments/thoughts? Let me know and I can set this up (what
>> should the exact spelling and case be? owslib.js? OWSLibjs? owslibjs?
>> Something else?). I'll report back when done.
>>
>> ..Tom

Daniel Nüst
52°North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH
Martin-Luther-King-Weg 24
48155 Münster, Germany
E-Mail: d.nuest at 52north.org
Fon: +49-(0)-251–396371-36
Fax: +49-(0)-251–396371-11

http://52north.org/
Twitter: @FiveTwoN

General Managers: Dr. Albert Remke, Dr. Andreas Wytzisk
Local Court Muenster HRB 10849