[owslibjs] Which license should apply?

Daniel Nüst d.nuest at 52north.org
Thu Jul 31 00:50:24 PDT 2014

Am 31.07.2014 um 08:51 schrieb Marc Jansen:
> I personally do not like GPL. I can live with any of BSD, MIT or Apache
> license.

I agree, GPL won't work in this setting.

If we put it to a vote I'd +1 Apache, I'm "concerened about patents"
[1], but MIT will certainly do the job.

/Daniel

[1] http://choosealicense.com/

> If I were to vote, it'd be MIT that would get my +1.
>
> Thanks again,
> Marc
>

> On 31.07.2014 03:15, Tom Kralidis wrote:
>> MIT? GPL? Others? It would be great to have this set as the repo is
>> created.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone

Daniel Nüst
52°North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH
Martin-Luther-King-Weg 24
48155 Münster, Germany
E-Mail: d.nuest at 52north.org
Fon: +49-(0)-251–396371-36
Fax: +49-(0)-251–396371-11

http://52north.org/
Twitter: @FiveTwoN

General Managers: Dr. Albert Remke, Dr. Andreas Wytzisk
Local Court Muenster HRB 10849