[ows.js] OL3 requirements

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Mon Mar 16 03:39:50 PDT 2015

Hi Daniel,

I think several ol3 developers are on this list. One of the areas that has come up is how to integrate with Closure Compiler.

I think we would need several adapters (but the question is where would these live), e.g. to bridge the gap between Web Map Context and actually feeding layers into an ol.Map.

We could also try to see what’s involved in replacing the existing WMSCapabilities parser of ol3 with a JSONIX implementation.

Best regards,
Bart