[owslib-devel] Minor release on the 0.4.x series

Ariel Nunez ingenieroariel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 16:28:22 PST 2012

Hello everyone,

I just joined this list after being a user of the package for a few
years and submitting a couple of reports and patches.

I am a developer of the GeoNode project, we are going to release our
version 1.1 tomorrow running with OWSLib 0.4.0. There is sprint
happening next week in Boston, so we plan to release 1.1.1 shortly
after it.

Since there have been a few bug fixes we are interested in (specially
the ServiceException handling one),, is OWSLib planning a minor /
maintenance release anytime soon? I am interested to help with testing
(or anything else) needed to get a 0.4.1 OWSLib release on PyPi in
time for GeoNode 1.1.1.

Thanks for this great project,
Ariel.
http://github.com/ingenieroariel