[owslib-devel] WPS branch

Cinquini, Luca (3880) Luca.Cinquini at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jun 5 14:40:12 PDT 2012

Thanks Tom, done.
Luca

On Jun 5, 2012, at 3:30 PM, Tom Kralidis wrote:

Thanks Luca!  This is a solid, major addition to OWSLib!  FYI I've updated the docs at http://owslib.sourceforge.net/

Luca: can you add yourself to CREDITS.txt.

Thanks

..Tom

From: Luca.Cinquini at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:Luca.Cinquini at jpl.nasa.gov>
To: tomkralidis at hotmail.com<mailto:tomkralidis at hotmail.com>
CC: owslib-devel at lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:owslib-devel at lists.sourceforge.net>; pywps-devel at wald.intevation.org<mailto:pywps-devel at wald.intevation.org>
Subject: Re: [owslib-devel] WPS branch
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 21:19:39 +0000

Hi Tom et all,
the wps branch has been merged back into trunk.
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to contribute to the project, and others are welcome to build upon the WPS functionality currently there.
thanks, Luca