[OWSLib-devel] Bug in owslib?

Christopher Eykamp christopher.eykamp at tudor.lu
Tue Aug 20 09:15:47 PDT 2013

Hello,

I found what might be a bug in owslib, and want to confirm it.
Fortunately, if I am correct, it is a trivial fix.

So this is the issue:

I *think* that when parsing the results of a WPS DescribeCoverage
request, literal outputs are included in the LiteralOutput tag. owslib
seems to be looking for the LiteralData tag, which is used in the input.

So the fix would be to replace

self._parseLiteralData(outputElement, 'LiteralData')

with

self._parseLiteralData(outputElement, 'LiteralOutput')

in wps.py, line c. 979.

I can be more specific if there is consensus that this is indeed a problem.

Thanks!

Chris