[OWSLib-devel] TMS Implementation

Christian Ledermann christian.ledermann at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 09:11:40 PST 2013

hello,

I started to write a module to read TMS as defined in:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Tile_Map_Service_Specification

would a pulll request to OWSLib be accepted given that TMS
is NOT  an "official standard" nor is it endorsed by OSGeo
as an official project ?

If it could be contributed to OWSLib, please check out the code at:

https://github.com/cleder/OWSLib/blob/master/owslib/tms.py

--
Best Regards,

Christian Ledermann

Nairobi - Kenya
Mobile : +254 702978914

<*)))>{

If you save the living environment, the biodiversity that we have left,
you will also automatically save the physical environment, too. But If
you only save the physical environment, you will ultimately lose both.

1) Don’t drive species to extinction

2) Don’t destroy a habitat that species rely on.

3) Don’t change the climate in ways that will result in the above.

}<(((*>