[OWSLib-devel] TMS Implementation

Christian Ledermann christian.ledermann at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 00:30:39 PST 2013

-> https://github.com/geopython/OWSLib/issues/48

BTW, can you supply me with TMS Servers in the wid to test against

I am currently using the servers found at:
http://svn.osgeo.org/gdal/trunk/gdal/frmts/wms/WMSServerList.txt

the ones that return a correct response work fine so far

I am specifically interested in Tilecache and Tilestache servers

So far I have not come across one that implements the

<ContactInformation> ...</ContactInformation>

If I don't find one I will not implement it as this would only be
busy work and yagni

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:31 PM, Tom Kralidis <tomkralidis at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Christian: thanks for the info. Yes indeed please issue a PR I think this is
> a valuable addition!

Best Regards,

Christian Ledermann

Nairobi - Kenya
Mobile : +254 702978914

<*)))>{

If you save the living environment, the biodiversity that we have left,
you will also automatically save the physical environment, too. But If
you only save the physical environment, you will ultimately lose both.

1) Don’t drive species to extinction

2) Don’t destroy a habitat that species rely on.

3) Don’t change the climate in ways that will result in the above.

}<(((*>