[OWSLib-devel] owslib intersects spatial filter

Adrien Charmetant adrien.charmetant at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 06:27:13 PST 2020

Dear owslib users,

First of all, I am quite new to GIS with python, but I am now managing to
do some fun stuff.

To optimise my request treatment, I am trying to implement a request on a
wfs server using a geospatial filter other than bbox. Typically the
"intersects" filter which is available on the server I work with.

In getFeature function definition the bbox filter is native, but not
"intersects". I am wondering if such geospatial filter can be implemented
through the use of the "filter" parameter of getFeature. I spent a bit of
time seeking on this issue, but could not find information readable for me.

Has anyone ever used "filter" for spatially filtering the results of a
request on a wfs server ?

Have a good day!
Adrien