[OWSLib-users] SensorML outputs

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 03:09:26 PST 2016

Hi all,

I'm using owslib to get information from SOS service. I have a problem
with outputs of SensorML class.
If I understood well in this parameter I should find the information
about sml:outputs but in my case it is empty.

If i use DescribeSensor [0] request I can see the outputs in the xml

The code I used is the following one.

from owslib.sos import SensorObservationService
from owslib.swe.sensor.sml import SensorML
proc = 'GRIDA_A1_HIGH'
mimetype="text/xml;subtype='sensorML/1.0.0'"
url = 'http://istsos.fem-environment.eu/istsos/edenext'
sos = SensorObservationService(url)
sensorml = SensorML(sos.describe_sensor(procedure=proc, outputFormat=mimetype))
sensor = sensorml.members[0]
sensor.outputs

could someone explain me if this is a bug or I did any mistake

Thanks

[0] http://istsos.fem-environment.eu/istsos/edenext?request=DescribeSensor&version=1.0.0&service=SOS&OUTPUTFORMAT=text/xml;subtype=sensorML/1.0.0&procedure=GRIDA_A1_HIGH

--
ciao