[OWSLib-users] Vector Echo WPS Process and Test

Martin Lacayo mlacayoemery at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 07:08:17 PDT 2018

Hello,

I'm trying to learn how to use OWSLib and thought I would do so by
creating a series of echo tests with PyWPS here:

https://github.com/mlacayoemery/owslib-pywps-echo

Using Python 3 I leave server.py running in the background and when I
run client.py I get the following error when testing the echo_vector
process, which should just echo back GML:

Invalid mimeType value text/xml

Any ideas about what I have done wrong? Any suggestions for resources
for me to learn more about OWSLib through documentation or code
samples.

Thank you,
Martin