[OWSLib-users] Help with wps.execute

Alastair Graham a.graham at geoger.co.uk
Thu Aug 29 02:16:04 PDT 2019

Hi Carsten
Thanks for the clarification. I will try setting up the ComplexInput format
and will give it a go. Thanks for the get request pointer too

Cheers
Alastair

| Alastair Graham |

This email may contain confidential material and is for use only by the
intended recipient.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
e-mail and its attachments from all computers.