[OWSLib-users] WaterML 2.0

Florian Kluibenschädl fkluiben at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 13:13:52 PST 2019

Hi All,

I'm trying to process the responses from the USGS National Water
Information System. Their response comes in the WaterML 2.0 format. While
the OWSlib online documentation lists wml 2.0 as a supported standard, I do
not understand how to use the package to process the response.

Is there any example code to demonstrate?

BTW, I saw the documentation section "Using the GetObservation response
decoder for O&M and WaterML2.0 results" but USGS does not implement SOS.

Cheers,
Florian