[Pacific] Fwd: Your message to GIS-PacNet awaits moderator approval

Edwin Liava'a liavaa.edwin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 19:25:13 PST 2013

Hi All,

I find this amusing, my message to GIS-Pacnet about GRASS GIS 7 is
still awaiting moderator approval and just recently a message by
Naibunaki requesting social networking of some kind was allowed
through.

Anyway, this is to confirm that I am no longer administering or
monitoring gis-pacnet list dictated by SPC/SOPAC.

cheers,

Edwin