[Pacific] FOSS4G Pacific Islands

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Nov 13 09:34:33 PST 2017

Hi Ed,

Great, I'm happy to help and promote, as it will be great for the local
community.  (sorry for the odd domain suggestion ha)

I wonder also, if a local student or designer would be interested in
drafting a logo, that includes the FOSS4G ribbon of course (see ribbons
at http://foss4g.org) for the potential FOSS4G-Pacific Islands event?

Or am I going too fast?  Just thinking out loud.

Exciting.

-jeff