[Pacific] Fwd: FOSS4G Pacific Islands

Nomeneta Saili nome.saili at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 21:29:37 PDT 2018

Thank you all. Great the conference in Melbourne is going ahead. One of two
from our company will attend

Edwin, congrats with the new position. Really great. Will come and see you
when I come over to Tonga.

Regards,

Nome

On 4 Aug 2018 8:24 AM, "Edwin Liava'a" <etuini.liavaa at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi John,

Greetings from the Pacific and great knowing that Vasiti is our Ambassador
in the FOSS4G Oceania planning committee.

Likewise, we are totally in on collaboration with your team for a stronger
connections among our communities.

We will definitely keep in touch and very much interested in the travel
grant program across the region.

A blessed day.

All the best,

Edwin

Edwin Liava'a
Chief Executive Officer
Tonga Cable Limited
Vuna Road, Sopu
P O Box 33, Nuku’alofa, Tonga
Telephone: (+676) 21616
Web: www.tongacable.to | Email: ceo at tongacable.to

               武士道
"Always At Your Service"

DISCLAIMER:

This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and
may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in
error, please send it back to me, and immediately delete it.

Please do not use copy or disclose the information contained in this
message or any attachment. Any views or opinions expressed by the author of
this email do not necessarily reflect the views of the Tonga Cable Limited
(TCL).

may still contain software viruses which could damage your computer system,
you are advised to perform your own checks.