[Pacific] FOSS4G 2020 - Fiji? - Tell u what you think

Vasiti Soko vasiti.soko at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 11 14:39:54 PDT 2019

Bula Vinaka and Good morning
There is a keen interest to host the first Pacific FOSS4G conference in Fiji come  2020. In 2018 - Australia hosted, 2019 - Nz, 2020 - Fiji?
Prior committing to this, we would like to gauge what the community feels and think about it. Please click the link below to answer 6 simple questions.
FOSS4G - Fiji 2020?

|  |  |

|  |
FOSS4G - Fiji 2020?

This form is to Gage what you think about the possibility of Fiji hosting the 2020 FOSS4G Conference.

Whats FOSS4G?FOSS4G is the annual global event of the Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo). Although widely recognized as the largest technical geospatial Open Source conference we call FOSS4G an "event" because it is far more than "just" a conference.

Whats OSGeo
Established in 2006, the Open Source Geospatial Foundation, or OSGeo, is a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of open source geospatial software, and promote its widespread use. OSGeo also serves as an outreach and advocacy organization for the open source geospatial community, and provides a common forum and shared infrastructure for improving cross-project collaboration. The foundation's projects are all freely available.

VinakaVasiti

Sent from Yahoo7 Mail on Android