[Pacific] Attack on the FOSS4G Community

Martin Isenburg martin.isenburg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 05:07:20 PDT 2020

Hello,

Note that my "ESRI conspiracy" is just an attention grabbing joke (that
they still deserve over the "LAZ clone back-stabbing" that they never
apologized for). It's not ESRI this time. It's just a silly BLM manager who
wanted to be a superhero(-ine) protecting his or her homeland security
without knowing very much about my humor, my history, or LAStools. As
ridiculous as it is, but some silly mid-level manager started this libel,
slander and defamation and the US Department of Homeland Security - without
any further fact-checking - went with it and sent out memos across their
various such as the one that was leaked (see attached).

This is serious libel. This can destroy the credibility and trust that I
have built up over many years. I am looking for a law firm. Top dogs, Any
recommendations?

Regards,

Martin