[pal-developer] Fwd: Re: Contact Form | Pal CMS :: Number of extracted features

Maxence Laurent maxence.laurent at heig-vd.ch
Mon Jun 28 04:44:14 EDT 2010

Hello

We're pleased to see your interest for the PAL Library.

We don't have funds anymore to continue the development, but we're still here to apply patches or to provide support.

About the number of extracted feature, it's the number, for one layer, of distincts objects the library will try to label.
This is not exactlly the number of features in th layer within the extent to label because a feature may be counted twice or more (see attached image)

Please keep us in touch about your work !

Best regards
    Maxence Laurent