[pdal] patch proposing for gcc 4.6 compilation

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 09:53:50 EDT 2011

On Aug 10, 2011, at 9:41 AM, nicolas david wrote:

> Hi
>
> I've just testing the pdal compilation under gcc 4.6 and boost 1.47 and I've some (minor) missing #include for memcpy and numeric_limits call
> See attachment for a proposed patch, if someone is interested.

Nicolas,

Thanks, I have applied your patch.  Development is early enough at this point that if you are interested in having access to commit to the repository, please let me know. We're always looking for contributors who are using the library and can help shape its development as it improves toward its first release.

Thanks,