[pdal] Pipeline XML as primary channel?

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Thu Aug 18 18:25:50 EDT 2011

If we're going to push the xml a little further, I'd be inclined to relax my
initial position that it needed to be read/written via the ptree xml
serializer.

I had the idea that we could serialize as json, etc, too, but I think it is
more important that we have flexible XML reading/writing (such as using
attributes and supporting xsd validation and such).

-mpg