[pdal] API dox examples

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 15:22:01 EDT 2011

http://pointcloud.org/doxygen/ is also available for a standard doxygen html interface.

There is nothing in breathe right now that supports sucking in the dot graphs, but I think that could be possible with some effort. I've already had to muck around with breathe a little bit to shut off private data members and such.  The code's kind of design patterned to death, but its workable.

Howard