[pdal] Move to Github?

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 09:45:32 EDT 2011

Yes, I forgot about hg on Google Code too, but it doesn't support the ideas of harmless forking and push/pull changeset requests.  github would others that aren't so connected with our community to participate at a coding level in a way that hg on BitBucket, Google Code, or hosted by ourselves can't support.